3D Touch™ 3D Printer - Double Head
Bring your 3D models and CAD drawings to life with the 3DTouch™ 3D printer. With its clear and open design and simple interface, the 3DTouch™ 3D printer is ideal for the home, classroom and office environment. Create prototypes, models, RC parts, toys…the list is endless!
BFB 3D printers are based on additive layer manufacturing (ALM) methods. Using thermoplastics, a BFB 3D printer heats the material through the extruder (or print head). The extruder then pushes out a very fine plastic thread which is applied layer by layer according to x and y co-ordinates, building a solid, 3D object.
Our newest, simplest 3D printer
- Brand new touch screen display and control panel.
- Quick to set up out of the box.
- USB storage and connectivity.
Perfect for the office, classroom or home environment
- Clear and open design.
- Clean, tidy nozzle and purging area - easily removable.
- Can be placed and operated anywhere (with power). Files are read from USB drive; no PC connection required.
Complemented by BFB Axon 2 software
- Purpose-written software easily converts your STL files ready for printing.
- Friendly and familiar user interface.
Print complex geometries without compromise
- Large build platform enables a wider range of 'one-print' parts.
- Multiple print heads enable multi-material prints - support material can simply be 'snapped off' (or dissolved away) resulting in a cleaner, more accurate finish.
Easy to use and maintain, no need for maintenance contracts
- One piece heater barrel allows easy material change.
- Minimal set up and simple calibration process.
Simple and cost-effective machine upgrades
- Electronics configured to accommodate up to three heads - a single head machine can be easily upgraded to a two or three head unit affordably.
- Free firmware upgrades - benefit from software developments at no extra cost.
Designed and engineered to be accurate and robust, yet simple
- Extremely rigid, durable frame providing excellent mechanical stiffness.
- Increased z move speed and accuracy
- Ultra-compact extruders deliver material with control and precision.
- Weight: 38 kg
- Dimensions (mm): 600 × 600 × 700
- Availability: Up to 5 weeks from receipt of payment
See Brochure for details (PDF)
TurboCAD Pro Software Included!
When you order the 3DTouch™ from IMSI/Design, we’ll include a copy of TurboCAD Pro, our award-winning professional CAD software for design, drafting, detailing and modeling. TurboCAD Pro appeals to numerous professional design disciplines whose users are interested in a full set of mechanical and architectural design tools at an attractive and affordable price.