IMSI/Design has developed a number of plug-ins to TurboCAD Windows, including:
- AnimationLab for TurboCAD
- Beam Analysis Tool
- CADsymbols CD (versions 4, 5, and 6)
- CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Pro (19-15)
- Drawing Compare
- Furniture Maker for TurboCAD
- Hatch Pattern Creator
- Variable Constraint System
For these products, we offer free assistance troubleshooting unexpected software errors or behavior.
Installation & Activation Help
- See TurboCAD Support Home
Updates and Patches
- Follow the links below to download the latest updates.
Report Program Errors
– Plug-in owners can submitted a support ticket online and track responses. Be sure to include your product name, version, and a detailed description of the error you are encountering. Responses typically take one business day. Submit a ticket and Track responses
TurboCAD Community Forums
- Reach out to the vast community of TurboCAD users and our development team online through the community forums. Search topics to find answers to questions, or post questions for help. Visit forums.turbocad.com
Email and Telephone Support
– Our dedicated staff are available to assist you, but before contacting us, please be prepared to provide:
- Your product name, version number, and operating system
- Description of the problem including any error message you might be receiving
- Any other information that might help us diagnose the problem
Call 1.800.833.8082 (Press 3) or 1.415.483.8000 (Press 3), Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm Pacific Time. If lines are busy, we recommend that you email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will respond during business hours.
Remember that telephone and email support is to help troubleshoot unexpected software errors or behavior. Please refer to the next section for software training.
Support for CAD Companion Products
IMSI/Design design distributes a number of products developed by third parties. These third parties provide support for their products. Click on the title below for help with these products.