TurboCAD LTE includes TurboCAD LTE and TurboCAD LTE Pro. You should note that this product was originally called DoubleCAD XT Pro. We offer free assistance troubleshooting unexpected software errors or behavior to owners of version 5, 4, or 3. For help with “how to” questions, please see the next section.
Currently we are experiencing issue with the online user guide links built into the application.
To access the online help use the following links.
TurboCAD LTE v4
TurboCAD LTE v5
Installation & Activation Help
- See TurboCAD Support Home
Updates and Patches
- Follow the links below to download the latest updates.
Report Program Errors
- TurboCAD version 5, 4, and 3 owners can submitted a support ticket online and track responses. Be sure to include your product name, version, and a detailed description of the error you are encountering. Responses typically take one business day. Submit a ticket and Track responses
TurboCAD LTE Community Forums
– As mentioned above, TurboCAD LTE was originally called DoubleCAD XT Pro. We have combined the user forums to give owners of both products maximum resources. Reach out to the community of TurboCAD LTE and DoubleCAD users and our development team online through these forums. Search topics to find answers to questions, or post questions for help. Visit forums.doublecad.com
Email and Telephone Technical Support
– Our dedicated staff are available to assist you, but before contacting us, please be prepared to provide:
- Your product name, version number, and operating system
- Description of the problem including any error message you might be receiving
- Any other information that might help us diagnose the problem
(Press 3) or 1.415.483.80001.415.483.8000
(Press 3), Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm Pacific Time. If lines are busy, we recommend that you email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will respond during business hours.
Remember that telephone and email support is to help troubleshoot unexpected software errors or behavior. Please refer to the next section for software training.
Personalized Online TurboCAD training - $75/hr
IMSI/Design offers online, training for only $75 per hour. Our training sessions are done in a one-to-one meeting format, where we talk on the phone and share computers screens. Training is done via a combination of WebEx and either telephone or Skype. By utilizing WebEx, we can perform a live demonstration of TurboCAD from our site that you observe, or allow us to run the installed TurboCAD on your computer.
Training is offered for the following Windows editions of TurboCAD: Designer, Deluxe, Pro, Pro Platinum, LTE, and LTE Pro. Support is currently available only for the current (v20) and previous versions of TurboCAD.
Training for New and Experienced TurboCAD Users
- Typically, new users have a hard time getting started because they get overwhelmed by the many options in the program and struggle to learn basic functionality. Our introductory training session is designed to help you get over these initial hurdles.
In addition, by taking control of your desktop, we can ensure that your TurboCAD software has been correctly installed and that you get all the features that you have already paid for. We can see your TurboCAD drawings and suggest possible improvements and time-saving tips to achieve your specific goals. The session can be recorded for your own personal use to review later.
- More experienced TurboCAD users can also use our training to learn and become more proficient with more advanced and sophisticated drafting, modeling and design tools. Topics include 3D surface and solid modeling, 2D Constraints, Rendering and Lighting, and architectural design.
To get started, call toll-free on 800-833-8082800-833-8082
x-8027 or email us at: email@example.com
. Be sure to ask us about the product premiums we offer for multi-hour training purchases. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Training for TurboCAD® LTE & LTE Pro is designed for users of TurboCAD LTE and LTE Pro that have little or no experience with TurboCAD LTE or AutoCAD LT (since TurboCAD LTE works very much like AutoCAD LT). Learn more
- As mentioned above, TurboCAD LTE was originally called DoubleCAD XT Pro. So you can helpful how to videos at http://www.youtube.com/doublecad
as well as by searching DoubleCAD or TurboCAD LTE on YouTube.