TurboCAD Mac includes TurboCAD Mac Pro, TurboCAD Mac Deluxe, and TurboCAD Mac Designer. We offer free assistance troubleshooting unexpected software errors or behavior to owners of version 7, 6, or 5. For help with “how to” questions, please see the next section.
Why aren’t older versions supported? The system requirements for your older software are out of date, and your working environment cannot be duplicated by our technical support team. In most cases, issues are resolved by upgrading, and you are strongly encouraged to do so. To help keep you current, IMSI/Design offers upgrade pricing to registered owners. (To request an upgrade quote, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Installation & Activation Help - See TurboCAD Support Home for direction.
Updates and Patches - Follow the links below to download the latest updates.
TurboCAD Community Forums
- Reach out to the vast community of TurboCAD users and our development team online through the community forums. Search topics to find answers to questions, or post questions for help. Visit http://tcmacforum.imsisupport.com/
Email and Telephone Technical Support –
Our dedicated staff are available to assist you, but before contacting us, please be prepared to provide:
- Your product name, version number, and operating system
- Description of the problem including any error message you might be receiving
- Any other information that might help us diagnose the problem
(Press 3) or 1.415.483.8000
(Press 3), Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm Pacific Time. If lines are busy, we recommend that you email email@example.com
We will respond during business hours.
Remember that telephone and email support is to help troubleshoot unexpected software errors or behavior. Please refer to the next section for software training.
Learn to Use TurboCAD Mac
– TurboCAD Mac has a dedicated channel on YouTube with dozens of videos to demonstrate basic features and tools. Watch on www.youtube.com/turbocadmac