Improved Associative Viewport Dimensions
Add dimensions to an object through a viewport in paperspace and the dimensions will update if the model changes.
New Export Coordinate Data
Users can now derive point data from the geometry in models and drawings and export the data in a standard CSV format.
New Print Window
Enter coordinate values, or use a new pointing device to specify opposite corners of an area you wish to print. It’s a simply way to quickly print just the part of a design you wan to print.
New Super Selector Modes
The drag mode selector has been greatly enhanced with 3 new drag modes, and one new menu item that encapsulates the old selector modes offering more precise control over object selection for faster, easier modification of your drawing.
- New Rectangle Selector Mode is a bidirectional selector. It replaces the drag modes previously know as “Window Rectangular Mode” and “Crossing Rectangular Mode”.
- New Window Polygon Selector Mode only selects objects which are completely inside a closed polygon. Objects outside or partially outside the polygon will not be selected.
- New Crossing Polygon Selector Mode allows you to select those objects which are crossing or completely within a closed polygon.
- New Fence Selector Mode selects only those objects which are touched by the open polygon or “fence” created while in this mode.
New Previous Selection Function
This function was added to the selector dragger allowing users to quickly jump back to the last selection with which there was a modification, and restore the selection.New Drafting Object Reference Point
- Manually redefine the reference points of drafting objects so you can adapt to changes in the model.New Dimension Function
- Linear and angular dimension tools now allow users to specify a fixed length for line extensions and the value for that length.
New Customer Feedback System
The new, optional Customer Feedback System (CFP) helps build a better TurboCAD that better meets customers’ needs. By analyzing real-world trends and patterns in TurboCAD usage, CFP helps optimize current product features, make positive changes for future releases, and better measure product performance and quality.