Familiar User Interface
No need to re-learn what you already know. Install, start, and get up and running immediately without looking back. TurboCAD LTE’s familiar UI lets you concentrate on creating design and not how to use the software.
- Toolbars - Standard toolbar and icons function the same way as AutoCAD LT. Simply click and let the drawing begin.
- Dynamic Input - Familiar heads up display with dynamic input at cursor.
- Command line - Need the command line? No worries, we have it. Common keyboard aliases and quick keys are already included too and fully customizable. Even the ESC key works as expected.
- Palettes - Tool palettes provide a fast way to access common and customizable tools with a familiar look and feel.
- Menus - Pull down a menu and find the exact command you want with no surprises. Call it CAD intuition.
A Complete Set of 2D Drafting and Detailing Tools
TurboCAD® LTE employs a large selection of line, arc, curve, spline tools, and other expected tools, so that no matter the situation you’ve got access to the right tool for the job. When used with snaps, modification tools, and drawing aids you will be able to quickly draft and document your designs. Below is only a small sample of the drawing, modifying, and dimensioning tools.
- Drawing Tools - Arc, Bezier Curve, Circles, Command Line, Construction Lines, Double Line, Ellipse, Line, Multiline, Parallel Line, Perpendicular Line, Points, Polygon, Polyline, Trim, Wall
- Editing/Modification Tools - Align, Array, Boolean operations, Chamfer, Distribute, Erase, Fillet, Join Polyline, Meet two lines, Mirror, Multiline, Offset, Rotate, Scale, Split, Stretch, Shrink/extend line, Trim
- Dimension Types - Angular, Baseline, Continuous, Datum, Diameter, Incremental, Leader, Orthogonal, Parallel, Quick, Radius, Rotated, Smart
TurboCAD LTE Usability Advantages
There are some differences -- what we think of as advantages -- where usability is improved. See the advanced features page for more TurboCAD LTE advantages.
- New Super Selector Modes for faster, easier modification of your drawing
- New Drafting Object Reference Point to manually redefine reference points
- Advanced Handle-Based Editing – Save time with handles for sizing, scaling, moving, rotating, and positioning any selected object.
- Snap Prioritization - Customize relative prioritization of snaps and geometric aids to minimize tedious manual control.
- Double Click Customization - Specify custom function for object types when double-clicked
- Customizable UI - Change hot-key settings, menu items, toolbars, etc. Customize the program to maximize your drawing efficiency.
- Purge Tool - Remove unused objects from Model Space and Paper Space