Design in 2D and 3D in one easy to use application
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe has all the powerful 2D drafting and design features of TurboCAD Mac Designer, as well as additional tools for creating 3D models and shaded view renderings. Plus, TurboCAD Mac Deluxe comes with dozens of features to enhance usability including:
- New Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- New 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- New Multi-step Drawing Wizard to quickly set up your drawing
- New Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- New Markup and Redlining Tools for 2D or 3D objects
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design
Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts are now included for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping design. Simply drag-and-drop to speed design. Hatch patterns and colors, as well as 2000 new materials are also now available.
The LogiCursor™ thinks like a drafter. It automatically knows where construction lines are typically wanted and displays them temporarily as you draw. Combined with snaps to quickly locate tangent and perpendicular points or align to x, y, z axis edges, faces or workplanes, making TurboCAD Mac ideal for modeling in 3D or quickly laying floorplans, diagrams and more.
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
TurboCAD Mac offers a large selection of 2D tools, so that no matter the situation you’ve got access to the right tool for the job. Included you’ll find line, arc and curve tools as well as circle, ellipse, polygon, and spline tools. New conic tools allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane. Plus access text and dimensioning tools, fillet and chamfer tools, 2D modifier and transformation tools.
Advanced Tools for 3D Design & Rendering
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe goes beyond Designer allowing user to create 3D models without sacrificing speed or ease of use.
- Mesh tools – create 3D mesh designs from multiple points
- Surface modeling – primitive, complex and advanced surface tools, as well as surface modifiers and transformation tools are all included
- Improved ACIS® R22 Solid modeling technology - Choose from a variety of 3D primitives and access 3D utilities, solid feature tools, solid face modification tools, and more.
History Free Editing
Easily move, scale or rotate the individual components of your parts without having to maintain a part-tree.
2D/3D Architectural Design Tools
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 7 includes a suite of tools to speeds architectural design, including:
- 1,000 pre-drawn floor plans you can customize to make your own
- 2D/3D self-healing walls that automatically join, intersect, and update that auto-dimension, auto trim wall vertices, and automatically create openings when doors or windows are added.
- Parametric Doors, 3 styles - Single, Single Standard, or Double
- Parametric Windows, 3 styles - Overlapping Sill, Standard Sill and Tight Sill
- New Slab Tool that attaches slabs to existing walls. Control thickness and offset.
- New Roof Tool, 2 types – Hip and Flat. Control pitch and thickness.
Verify your Designs
A set of sophisticated surface analysis tools will help you maintain design integrity by providing critical information about your designs such as evaluating the smoothness of one or more surfaces, useful for identifying surface irregularities. Then choose from any of four curvature plot styles Gaussian, Mean, Min Radius and Max Radius.
Complete File Compatible & Conversion Options
Easily import your graphic designs files into TurboCAD and turn them into precision CAD drawings with dimensions. Just as easily, export technical drawings from TurboCAD to one of the many supported file formats to share your work. You can also use TurboCAD’s powerful batch conversion tool to batch convert a collection of drawings to other file formats.Import or export from these popular formats:
3DS, Adobe® EPS, Adobe® Illustrator (export only), Adobe® Photoshop®, BMP, AutoCAD® 2013 DWG/DXF, IGS, JPG, PICT, PNG with alpha channel export, ACIS® SAT, Spline, STL, STEP, TIFF, TEXT, Truespace COB (import only). New Import Filters - EPS, Facet, PDF, PhotoShop, SketchUp, New Export Filters - OBJ, VRML
Printing, Publishing & PDF
TurboCAD Mac Pro offers a variety of ways to share your work. The new Print by Layer Tool is extremely useful when you have multiple sets of data within one file that needs printing. For less complex jobs, a new Print Window option allows users to simply drag the mouse over the area of your design you wish to print. Use page layouts to publish your design from up to 4 different view angles on a single page, controlling text size and more. Save designs as single or multi-page PDFs for sending via email, or export to one of the many desktop publishing formats for placement in brochures and more.