The Ultimate in Design Productivity
TurboCAD® Mac Pro makes it easy to design in 2D or 3D. Use the new multi-step wizard to quickly set up your drawing, defining unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension. Plus, customizable toolbars and more enhance usability including:
- New Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- New Gripper Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects in 2D or 3D
- New Viewport Layouts display multiple views of your drawing at once
- New 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- New Multi-step Drawing Wizard to quickly set up your drawing
- New Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
TurboCAD Mac Pro provides unlimited 2D design options. Choose from a number 2D drafting tools including line, arc, curve, circle, ellipse, and spline tools. Access text, dimensioning tools, modifier and transformation tools for easy editing. Here is a sampling of 2D tools.
- New Polygon Tools – Slot polygon, N-Sided polygon, and polygon from curves tool.
- New Conic Tools, a.k.a. conic section tools, allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Connect Curve Tool - Join Option - The Join Curve option replaces the two curves you select with a new spline curve. This tool will also join two polylines
- Sketch Spline Tool – samples points as the cursor moves and creates a smooth spline through the sampled data. Once selected this tool has two options, the Sketch Spline tool and Sketch on a Surface tool.
- Fair Spline Tool - The Fair Spline command provides a tool to globally smooth a curve. Fairing a spline optimally moves control vertices to locations that minimize large curvature variations.
More Professional Features
TurboCAD Mac Pro provides unlimited design options with its complete set of 2D/3D design tools, plus advanced tools for professionals. To learn more about advanced professional features, use the navigation on the right to search these topics:
- 3D Modeling
New Part Tree
TurboCAD Mac Pro now offers a fully editable, hierarchal part tree for Solids and Surfaces. The Part Tree can be viewed as a selective UNDO/REDO tool: adjust the parameters of a bend, for example, without having to UNDO the design steps that have been made to the model since the parameter of that object were originally set. Each subsequent step will be applied correctly on the newly updated geometry.
Printing, Publishing & PDF
TurboCAD Mac Pro offers a variety of ways to share your work. The new Print by Layer Tool is extremely useful when you have multiple sets of data within one file that needs printing. For less complex jobs, a new Print Window option allows users to simply drag the mouse over the area of your design you wish to print. Use page layouts to publish your design from up to 4 different view angles on a single page, controlling text size and more. Save designs as single or multi-page PDFs for sending via email, or export to one of the many desktop publishing formats for placement in brochures and more.