NEW Drawing Wizard
A new multi-step wizard helps users quickly set up their drawing, defining unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension.
NEW DWG Paper Space and Viewports
Like AutoCAD, TurboCAD Mac files now supports two drawing areas which include model space and paper space. All modeling is typically done in model space, while paper space is an area typically used to organize data for printing. The paper space sections of a DWG file may contain title blocks and annotations that are associated with the model. Paper space also contains Viewports, which define a viewing region and orientation of the geometry located in model space Larger Symbols Library.New Conic Tools
, a.k.a. conic section tools, allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Two Point Conic Tool creates a conic by specifying the start and end points plus specification of a rho value
- Three Point Conic Tool creates a conic by specifying the start, end, slope control and the rho value.
- Four Point Conic Tool creates a conic by specifying the start point, end point, slope control point and shoulder point.
New Markup and Redlining tools
Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, revision cloud, highlighter, text, rectangular text box and leader
New Polygon Tools
- Slot tool – There are four methods for drawing a slot polygon. The slot polygon is defined by the length and width. The width controls the diameter of a 180 degree arc.
- N-Side polygon tool creates a polygon from an arbitrary number of points.
- From Curves polygon tool creates a polygon from a collection of trimmed, closed curves
New Trim Region Tool
Use this tool to rapidly trim a closed region. Simply click inside or outside to control which side is trimmed.