Upgrade to New TurboCAD Mac 7
New TurboCAD Mac v7 is the greatest upgrade ever released to this #1 Best Selling CAD Program! Upgrade today to either new TurboCAD Mac Pro or TurboCAD Mac Deluxe for dramatically better performance, powerful new tools, and special enhancements to every area of the program.
This page is for owners of TurboCAD Mac v3, 2 or 1. If you are looking to upgrade from another version, look in the upgrade menu at the left.
Upgrade today to TurboCAD Mac Pro or TurboCAD Mac Deluxe:
NEW DRAFTING & DETAILING TOOLS
- New Multi-step Drawing Wizard to quickly set up your drawing
- New DWG Paper Space and Viewports to better organize data for printing
- New Conic Tools to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- New Markup and Redlining tools for 2D and 3D objects
- New Polygon Tools (Pro only) – Slot polygon, N-Sided polygon, and polygon from curves tool.
- New Trim Region Tool to rapidly trim a closed region.
3D MODELING ENHANCEMENTS
- Improved ACIS® Engine updated to R22 for superior solid modeling control.
- New Part Tree (Pro only) that is fully editable, hierarchal for selective undo/redo of solids and surfaces
- New 3D Push/Pull tool (Pro only) quickly creates 3D objects from 2D lines or curves by simply dragging to extrude an enclosed shape. This tool can also be used to resize 3D objects by dragging a face.
- New Move Face tool (Pro only) will translate one or more faces by a vector amount, while neighboring faces are extended or re-limited to account for the new position.
- New Lofted Solid Tool (Pro only) creates a solid that is tangent between two neighboring solids. The resulting solid automatically joins the two bodies involved into one new body.
- New Lofting with Guides Tool (Pro only) that uses polylines or curves to set the boundary of a loft.
- New Project Curve to Plane tool (Pro only) that projects 3D curves into a 2D plane.
- Improved Surface Utilities (Pro only) including Cut Section, Curved Surface and Explode Curve
NEW ARCHITECTURAL TOOLS
- New Roof Tools include 2 types – Hip and Flat. Control pitch and thickness.
- New Slab Tool that attaches slabs to existing walls. Control thickness and offset.
- New Viewport Layouts (Pro only) display multiple views of your drawing at once
- New Gripper Tool (Pro only) to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects in 2D or 3D
- New Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- New Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- New Print by Layer Tool is extremely useful when you have multiple sets of data within one file that needs printing.
- New Print Window option allows users to simply drag the mouse over the area of your design you wish to print.
- New 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- Over 25,000 New 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping
- Nearly 2,000 New Materials (Pro only) added to the material library, for greater, more photorealistic rendering and visualization
- Over 3,700 New Decals (Pro only) to quickly drag-and-drop to designs
- Improved AutoCAD 2013 (DWG) filter to work with the latest AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT files.
- New Import File Filters - EPS, Facet, PDF, PhotoShop, SketchUp
- New Export File Filters - OBJ, VRML
- New Older File Format Support – Directly open TurboCAD Mac version 1, 2, or 3 files saved to the TC2 or TCP file format.