- Accepts any imaginable section defined using lines, arcs, and circles
- Automatically aligns results to centroid
- Automatically detects multiple embedded holes and regions
- Automatic verification of section-detection and display of centroid location
- Less than one second calculation time for 14 section properties
- Import DXF (R14 and later) compliant files (most CAD applications support this format)
- Export results in Excel csv (comma separated values) standard format
- User selectable choice of inches, mm, cm, ft, and meter units
- Up to ten (10) decimal places precision (user definable)
Results in 3 Easy Steps:
With SectionCalc 4.0, calculating properties of cross-sections created in CAD applications is easy as 1, 2, and 3!
- Save profile in CAD in DXF format
- Load profile in SectionCalc 4.0
- Get results
If you need CAD section properties, you need SectionCalc 4.0!