NEW Disassemble Cabinet to Plane
A new project documentation button allows you to take a 3D cabinet symbol and instant disassemble it, so it appears in pieces on a 2D plane to more easily get it ready for cutting.
NEW Copy Element Parameters
Now you can copy parameters (Type, ID, Excess), and especially helpful option when working with cabinets. Simple select element (source) and with parameters you wish to copy and click the “Copy parameters” button. Then check the elements (destination) or where you want the parameters copied and click done.
NEW Kitchen and Closet Symbols
The growing library to pre-drawn TurboCAD symbols in TurboCAD Furniture Maker now includes 525 new symbols for kitchens and kitchen pantries. Pantry symbols can also be use to optimize any closet.
- New Cabinet doors (6)
- New Cabinet knobs and pulls (5)
- New Cabinets and Shelves – Bottoms (70), High (22), Top 24” (61), Top 30” (80), Top 35” (74)
- New Appliances (4) – Gas stovetop, electric hotplate stovetop, traditional and microwave oven
- New Freestanding Appliances (14) – Dishwashers, refrigerators, microwave oven, oven/stove combination, washing machine
- New Hoods (15)
- New Faucets and Sinks (44)
- New 2D Wardrobe (66)
- New 3D Wardrobe (64)
NEW Custom Material ID
Users can select the material ID of elements, edges, veneers, surfaces, and accessories and edit the ID manually or from the DAEX CUT database. To restore the default ID simply delete the ID and the default will be restored. When the material ID is different from its default, the textbox appears with a yellow background.
NEW Two-Way Data Transfer
Communication between TurboCAD Furniture Maker to/from the DAEX CUT Calculating and Optimizing Module has been greatly improved. Now you can change cabinet dimensions, excess, materials of element, edge, veneer, surface and element ID, and using the new DG button save the changes back to the TCFM file when the DAEX CUT order is saved. Note that the selected material in DAEX CUT must exist in TCFM.
NEW DAEX CUT Preferred edge
Now you can set a default edge to a square material from the DAEX CUT calculation and optimization module.
NEW Info Menu
A new TurboCAD Furniture Maker Info Menu contains the Getting Started Guide and a list of What is New. Plus, the Getting Started Guide can be opened when installation is complete.
Plus these improvements:
- IMPROVED TurboCAD Furniture Maker Samples
- IMPROVED DAEX CUT Database includes new TCFM Kitchen and Closet Symbols
- IMPROVED TurboCAD Furniture Maker BXF import file format support