TurboCAD Pro 2D/3D Training Guides
These HTML and video training guides teach common 2D and 3D CAD skills through easy to use, step-by-step sessions. It’s designed for anyone wishing to learn TurboCAD Windows Deluxe, Pro, or Pro Platinum in a self-paced, structured session format, but is also appropriate for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
The Easiest Way to Learn Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD
All key 2D features in TurboCAD are presented in the first program. Following basic introductory sessions are 14 learning sessions. Over 220 videos are spread throughout the 14 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented.
See session details on the 2D Training Guide Page
Once you have completed the 2D training guide, move to the 3D training guide for comprehensive solid modeling and rendering instruction. In the 3D guide, over 250 videos are spread throughout 15 sessions.
See session details on the 3D Training Guide Page
With both the 2D and 3D guide, each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session. All sessions are single session, from start to finish, which means drawings can easily be completed in the recommended timeframe. Projects and practical sessions are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
How it’s delivered:
These training guides are browser based (HTML) electronic training sessions that are easy to navigate, link to relevant videos, and allows you to save pages to ‘favorites’. You can even right click to look up terms in Google Dictionary, or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
- Introduction and TurboCAD Basics at the beginning of each guide to put you on the fast track for learning TurboCAD
- 14 training sessions and over 220 task-specific videos in the 2D training guide
- 15 training sessions and over 250 task-specific videos in the 3D training guide
- Session summaries for a concise review of progress
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics
- Google Dictionary & Google Translate support