Flexible User Interface
Display tools with full explanations in the beginner mode. Switch to intermediate or expert mode to gain screen space as you become more familiar with TurboCAD.
Breeze through questions designed to help you define your drawing’s size and orientation, units of measurement, printing scale and viewpoints.
A Complete Set of 2D Drafting and Detailing Tools
TurboCAD Designer employs a large selection of line, arc, curve, and spline tools, you’ve always got the right tool for the job. When used with TurboCAD’s snaps, modification tools, and drawing aids you will be able to quickly draft and document your designs with no restrictions.
- Arcs, Bezier Curve, Circles, Ellipses, Construction, Lines, Double Lines, Irregular, Polygon, Lines, Multi-Lines, Parallel Lines, Perpendicular Lines, Points, Polygon, Polyline
- Point Marker Tool
- Chamfer/Fillet, Align
- Insert Picture, Text, Object, Brush Style
- Transform: Move, Rotate, Scale
- Revision Cloud
- 2 Types of Spline Curves
- Array Copy for Drafting Repeating Objects
- Boolean Add, Subtract, Intersect
- Multiple Object Trim and Extend
- Stretch, Split, Trim, Meet Two Lines, Break, Extend
- 2D Measurements - Angle, Area, Coordinates, Distance
Dimensioning and Text are vital to any CAD Drawing. TurboCAD Designer includes:
- Smart, Quick and Baseline which allow you to dimension automatically.
- Associative Dimensions - freely move, rotate, or resize the associated objects and the dimension will retain its position relative to the objects, and the dimension text will change automatically to reflect changes.
- Precise Dimensioning up to 10 decimal points.
- Formats include: Architectural, Fractional, Engineering, Decimal, and Surveyor.
- Multi-Text formatting and scaling options
- Linear and angular dimension tools now allow users to specify a fixed length for line extensions and the value for that length.
Pick Point & Path Hatching, Bitmap Fills, and Transparency
TurboCAD allows for hatch patterns and gradients to be layered with transparency. Custom bitmaps, such as your company logo, may be used as well. This empowers you to much more clearly and precisely communicate construction or assembly details.
Save time and draw more accurately, more quickly. TurboCAD provides handles for scaling, but also for rotating and moving objects.
New Super Selector Modes
Four drag modes offer more precise control over object selection for faster, easier modification of your drawing. Also, a new previous selection function allows users to quickly jump back to the last selection with which there was a modification, and restore the selection.
- New Rectangle Selector Mode is a bidirectional selector.
- New Window Polygon Selector Mode only selects objects inside a closed polygon.
- New Crossing Polygon Selector Mode selects objects crossing or within a closed polygon.
- New Fence Selector Mode selects objects touched by an open polygon.
The TurboCAD context menu (right-click) provides access to recently used tools, recently entered values, and a quick way to change or reset reference points. If a TurboCAD tool is active, the context menu provides a contextual toolbar as well, with additional similar tools and functions.
Save your drawing as PDF documents for easy sharing. Plus, export paper spaces, customize your fonts and define your paper widths and heights.
CAD and Graphics Compatible
Sharing your files with others and among other programs is easy. TurboCAD supports the most current and popular industry-standard file formats including new AutoCAD® 2013.
Earth-Friendly “Green” Design
TurboCAD offers a complete set of pre-drawn, eco-friendly details that you can drag and drop into your design. Access the Green Building Design Center for a comprehensive list of earth-friendly building and design ideas, solution and supplies. Dozens of links will help you locate energy wise and environment friendly doors, windows, natural lighting and much more