New 64-Bit Version
New 64-Bit Version of TurboCAD Designer (as well as Deluxe, Pro and Pro Platinum) addresses up to 32GB of memory, compared to 2GB on the 32-bit platform, so RAM-intensive processes are much quicker. Load, process, and render much larger CAD files. The 32-bit version is still available if it’s required by your hardware.
New Super Selector Modes
The drag mode selector has been greatly enhanced with 3 new drag modes, and one new menu item that encapsulates the old selector modes offering more precise control over object selection for faster, easier modification of your drawing.
- New Rectangle Selector Mode is a bidirectional selector. It replaces the drag modes previously know as “Window Rectangular Mode” and “Crossing Rectangular Mode”.
- New Window Polygon Selector Mode only selects objects which are completely inside a closed polygon. Objects outside or partially outside the polygon will not be selected.
- New Crossing Polygon Selector Mode allows you to select those objects which are crossing or completely within a closed polygon.
- New Fence Selector Mode selects only those objects which are touched by the open polygon or “fence” created while in this mode.
New Previous Selection Function
This function was added to the selector dragger allowing users to quickly jump back to the last selection with which there was a modification, and restore the selection.New Dimension Function
- Linear and angular dimension tools now allow users to specify a fixed length for line extensions and the value for that length.
Improved AutoCAD 2013 (DWG) filter
– Updated file filter offers a range of continued enhancements for working with the latest AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013 files to maximize your workflow.FILE COMPATIBILITY