Affordable, Professional CAD
TurboCAD Pro delivers affordable, professional CAD software for design, drafting, and detailing. Parametric constraints, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling, Redsdk and LightWorks™ photorealistic rendering, architectural and mechanical tools, and extensive file support appeal to professionals across disciplines.
- Time Saving Features – 64-Bit Compatible Version, GPU-accelerated Drawing Engine, Multi-threading Support, Progressive, Ray-traced Rendering, New Redsdk 3.3 Rendering Engine, AutoCAD 2D workalike mode, and more!
- Precision Drafting & Detailing – A large selection of 2D and 3D tools, snaps modification, and drawing aids, powerful drafting palette, history tree with editor, advanced layer controls, PDF underlay, a full range of dimension types and styles, tables, text, viewports and more!
- Powerful Architectural Tools – House wizard, self-healing walls & self aligning blocks, AutoCAD® Architecture (ACA) compatible architectural objects (parametric), section, elevation, and terrain tools, styles & style manager!
- Robust Mechanical Tools – New ACIS® R24 engine, 3D solid and surface design and modification tools, geometric and dimensional constraints, assembly tools, a powerful parametric parts manager, and more!
- Rendering & Visualization – Choose from wireframe, hidden line, or high quality photorealistic rendering with material editor as well as artistic render styles. Both a Lightworks and Redsdk engines are available with a universal manager.
- Outstanding File Compatibility – Open, import, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including newly updated AutoCAD® 2013 .DWG, Adobe 3D .PDF, and many others making it an excellent companion product.
Click on the key features tab for complete details.
New TurboCAD Pro 21 offers over 30 new features and major improvements to every area of the program.
- Faster Drafting and Detailing with Auto-Shapes, four new Arrow Tools, improved Area Units, Custom Text for Dimensioning, and much more.
- Cutting-Edge 3D Modeling with ACIS R24 offers a new faceting algorithm, new faceter properties, and three new quick pull options to dynamically modify fillets, bends, and cylinders.
- Easier Viewing of 3D Objects with the ability to slice any solid with a ACIS surface, plus new edit tool options to boost productivity.
- Superior Rendering with Redsdk 3.3 engine, a now universal manager for Redsdk and Lightworks, and major photorealistic enhancements.
- More Ways to Share Your Work with the latest AutoCAD DXF/DWG file filters and a new SketchUp 2013 SKP filter.
Click on the new features tab for complete details.