New Associative Arrays - Pattern Tools Updates & Improvements
TurboCAD pattern tools have been greatly expanded opening a range of new design possibilities. Now users can rapidly create parametric 3D patterns from a wide variety of entities including:
- ACIS Objects (previously available)
- Surface Objects
- 2D Objects
- 3D Objects
New Patterns from Compound Profiles
- Use the 2D elements of patterns for 3D object creation via Compound ProfilesNew Hole Operations
- Pattern points defined by 2D patterns can be used for 3D hole operations.
New Entity Marks
Create custom marks to track, or count, objects and add information using Property Sets and Multi-View blocks.
- Property Set Definitions- Create custom information for objects, and derive custom information from object geometry.
- Multi-View Blocks – Define composites of blocks that can vary their appearance depending upon the viewpoint.
New Protractor Tool
TurboCAD now allows you to place a virtual protractor on your drawing to more easily create construction lines in 2D and 3D. The Protractor Tool is able to work in many modes simultaneously with a powerful dynamic display.
New Stellated Polygon Tool
Create star-shaped polygon objects in two clicks! Just as quickly adjust properties including:
Improved Associative Viewport Dimensions
- Teeth Number
- Stellated as wave (for rounded stellated polygons)
- Radius external
- Radius internal
- Radius fillet external (works when stellated as wave option is ON)
- Radius fillet internal
- Angle of rotation
- Hole diameter
- Thickness (when working with ACIS 3D stellated polygons)
- Add dimensions to an object through a viewport in paperspace and the dimensions will update if the model changes.
New Drafting Object Reference Point
- Manually redefine the reference points of drafting objects so you can adapt to changes in the model.
New Dimension Function
- Linear and angular dimension tools now allow users to specify a fixed length for line extensions and the value for that length.