TurboCAD Pro includes powerful tools for modifying existing geometry. These include:
- Bend — Create accurate bends measuring from a specific distance from the edge. Set the axis, angle, and radius and let TurboCAD do the rest.
- Tube Bend Tool — Make cylinders incredibly flexible. Simply choose where you want to bend on the tube.
- Unbend — Great for sheet metal and fabrication shops, creates an unfolded object, leaving the original object intact.
- Unfold Face — Unfolds faces of various ACIS objects including cone, cylindrical, planar, and NURBs surfaces; even those with a filleted rectangle as the base. This is also knows as obtaining the involute of a surface. It’s great for working with materials like sheet metal or fabrics.
- Facet Offset Tool — Move a facet in or out of its current position while updating all connecting surfaces.
- Flange Tool — Rapidly creates flat and bent flanges using the Smart Dimensioning tool for precision.
- Tube Flange Tool — Simply extend a tube and bend it in a few clicks.
These tools become even more powerful when combined with the Advanced Part Tree