Upgrade to TurboCAD Pro Platinum 21 or TurboCAD Pro 21
When you upgrade from TurboCAD Pro Platinum or TurboCAD Pro version 19, you receive over 30 new features and major improvements to every area of the program, plus dozens more enhancements added to the upgrade you missed.
- New Simple BIM with the ability to extract custom data from property sets and/or custom properties then export to the newly supported IFC format.
- Faster Drafting and Detailing with Auto-Shapes, four new Arrow Tools, new Delta Distance and Delta Move Angles, new Customizable Text for Dimensioning, and much more.
- Cutting-Edge 3D Modeling with ACIS R24 3D solid modeling engine, new quick pull options, new ability to slice any solid with an ACIS surface, new drafting object breaks, and more.
- Superior Rendering with Redsdk 3.3 engine, a now universal manager for Redsdk and Lightworks, and major photorealistic enhancements.
- Better UV Mapping with refined methods for defining segments, a new unwrapping tool, a new material wizard, and new proportional editing.
- More Ways to Share Your Work with the latest AutoCAD DXF/DWG file filters, new SketchUp 2013 SKP filters, and new IFC export.
- Everything You Missed in the Last Upgrade – New Associative Arrays & Pattern Tool improvements, New 3D PDF file filter, an AutoCAD LT workalike mode, and much more.
Click on the What’s New tab for complete details.
Click on the Compare tab to see enhancements by version.
If you are not a TurboCAD Pro Platinum 19 or a TurboCAD Pro 19 owner and reached this page by mistake, please visit our Upgrade Center.