Upgrade to TurboCAD Pro Platinum 21 or TurboCAD Pro 21
When you upgrade from an older version of TurboCAD Pro Platinum or TurboCAD Pro (pre 18), you receive over a hundred new features and major improvements to every area of the program.
Download the TurboCAD version by version comparison PDF.
- New Simple BIM with the ability to extract custom data from property sets and/or custom properties then export to the newly supported IFC format.
- Faster Drafting and Detailing with Auto-Shapes, four new Arrow Tools, new Delta Distance and Delta Move Angles, new Customizable Text for Dimensioning, and much more.
- Cutting-Edge 3D Modeling with ACIS R24 3D solid modeling engine, new quick pull options, new ability to slice any solid with an ACIS surface, new drafting object breaks, and more.
- Superior Rendering with Redsdk 3.3 engine, a now universal manager for Redsdk and Lightworks, and major photorealistic enhancements.
- Better UV Mapping with refined methods for defining segments, a new unwrapping tool, a new material wizard, and new proportional editing.
- More Ways to Share Your Work with the latest AutoCAD DXF/DWG file filters, new SketchUp 2013 SKP filters, and new IFC export.
- Everything You Missed Since Your Last Upgrade – There are too many new features to list here. See the highlights of what’s new by version since you last upgraded.
Click on the What’s New tab for complete details.
Click on the Compare tab to see enhancements by version.
If you are not a TurboCAD Pro Platinum Pre18 or a TurboCAD Pro Pre 18 owner and reached this page by mistake, please visit our Upgrade Center.