Minimum System Requirements
Pentium IV Processor.
- Microsoft® Windows XP - 512 MB RAM, Microsoft® Vista 1 GB RAM, Microsoft® Windows 7
- 1 GB RAM
- 300 MB of free hard disk space depending on accessory applications installed
- 64+ MB of swap space
- Super VGA (1024 x768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- 4X DVD-ROM drive with 32 bit drivers
- Flash™ Player 8 required to view tutorials.
Your experience will be greatly enhanced with newer generation, higher speed CPU, 2-4 GB RAM, and larger display resolution.
Optional GPU-accelerated wireframe render mode requires a supported graphic accelerator. The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more VRAM generally provide greater performance. Most cards in the NVIDIA® Quadro FX 1000 series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6, 7, and 8 series, plus AMD ATI Radeon family, ATI FireGL X family, and FireGL V family of cards are supported; as well as INTEL® Integrated graphics series GMA 3000 and GMA X3000.
For information regarding the Windows 8 operating system please click here.
RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers: