Familiar User Interface
No need to re-learn what you already know. Install, start, and get up and running immediately without looking back. TurboCAD LTE’s familiar UI lets you concentrate on creating design and not how to use the software.
- Toolbars - Standard toolbar and icons function the same way as AutoCAD LT. Simply click and let the drawing begin.
- Dynamic Input - Familiar heads up display with dynamic input at cursor.
- Command line - Need the command line? No worries, we have it. Common keyboard aliases and quick keys are already included too and fully customizable. Even the ESC key works as expected.
- Palettes - Tool palettes provide a fast way to access common and customizable tools with a familiar look and feel.
- Menus - Pull down a menu and find the exact command you want with no surprises. Call it CAD intuition.
New 64-Bit Version
New 64-Bit Version of TurboCAD LTE Pro addresses up to 32GB of memory, compared to 2GB on the 32-bit platform, so RAM-intensive processes are much quicker. Load, process, and render much larger CAD files. The 32-bit version is still available if it’s required by your hardware.
Recently Updated, GPU-Accelerated Drawing Engine
Increase zoom and pan performance so you don’t have to wait during a moment of inspiration. The powerful drawing engine takes advantage of GPU-based graphics cards for lightning fast wireframe displays. (See system requirements for more details.)
The Redway Redsdk drawing engine, upgraded with the release of TurboCAD LTE Pro v5, also provides:
- The ability to customize the auto regeneration mode for arcs, brush styles, construction lines, curves, line styles, and any other black or white colored objects
- Support of the visual settings for the selection highlight in Redsdk mode.
- Support of Hidden Line, Draft Render, and Wireframe modes.
New Page Layout Wizard
This new wizard makes for rapid creation of 2D layouts from an existing 3D model. Two modes are provided to facilitate optimum results for either Architectural or Mechanical models. Layout preferences can also be saved for later use.
Support for Xrefs
All of the file formats that may be opened and imported, with the exception of bitmap images, may be used as an external reference (Xref). The designer may continue to work in AutoCAD or SketchUp, for example, while the drafting continues in TurboCAD LTE. This helps to minimize duplication of geometry, thereby making editing more efficient and helping to keep drawings in synch. Xrefs also help keep file sizes down when you use the same large components in multiple drawings, and allow concurrent sharing of data.
Boost productivity with the new ability to import a vector PDF drawing and use it as a tracing layer with snaps.
Attach data to any object and extract data from any object. Organize, compile output to tables, spreadsheets or databases. You can even extract attributes, including blocks and xrefs, and show visible properties only.
ePack File Packaging
TurboCAD LTE Pro can collect and assemble all external resources and entities attached to a drawing into a common folder with the drawing for easy distribution, similar to AutoCAD's eTransmit feature.
TurboCAD LTE Pro makes it easy to remove unused objects from Model Space and Paper Space with this simple yet powerful new tool.
Draw Order by Layer PLUS
Layers can be assigned a draw order numerically. The setting, "Apply general property changes to all tool presets" allows you to Draw By Layer and more. When changes are made to the properties of a selected tool, those changes are made to all tools. The result is a more AutoCAD® like workflow.