Professional 2.5D Drafting and Detailing
TurboCAD LTE Pro is the advanced version of TurboCAD LTE. More than an AutoCAD LT® work-alike, it’s a professional 2.5D application that provides all the features you look for in AutoCAD LT, plus many more power features CAD professionals want. Now fully 64-bit compatible, TurboCAD LTE Pro v5 takes advantage of expanded computer memory, so you can load, process, and render CAD files of nearly any size. The recently updated GPU-accelerated drawing engine provides lightning fast design navigation while many more professional tools boost productivity. Plus great .DWG and .SKP compatibility make TurboCAD LTE Pro the perfect stand-alone solution, replacement product, or companion seat to AutoCAD and SketchUp with a seamless and integrated workflow.
And much, much more!
With so many new, innovative features, TurboCAD LTE Pro is more like the AutoCAD LT upgrade you've been looking for:
- Better drafting with a Powerful Drafting Palette
- Better detailing (create associative, 2D views or hatched sections, even from xrefs; cross sections of cross sections; etc)
- Improved GPU-Accelerated Drawing Engine for superior graphic performance
- New Page Layout Wizard
- Hyper-Accelerated Graphic Performance with GPU-based graphic cards
- Range of intelligent, ACA/ADT compatible architectural objects, including self-healing walls (straight and curved), doors, windows, muntins, roofs, rails, slabs, and stairs
- Self-aligning blocks
- House Wizard
- Style Manager
- Parametric Parts Manager
- Geometric and Dimensional Constraints with updated D-Cubed v57 DCM engine
- Drawing Compare
- Hatch Pattern Creator
- Transparent fills
- Support for Xrefs
- PDF Underlay
- Draw order by layer PLUS
- Ruby Scripting
- Superior workflow with Google™ SketchUp and SketchUp Pro
- Open & save .DWG, .DXF, and .DWF formats from AutoCAD R14 to 2012
- Newly updated MicroStation filter to open and save DGN files through v8
- Software Development Kit with samples and .NET support
- Premium Support
... and much, much more!
Low Learning Curve
TurboCAD LTE Pro is designed to minimize switching costs for AutoCAD LT users, and protect your intellectual property in existing drawings. Menus, menu items, tools, and icons are easily recognizable. Familiar keystrokes, command line, palette interfaces and even an intelligent cursor have been incorporated for an intuitive, comfortable feel right out of the box. Plus, exceptional compatibility with the latest .DWG and .DXF file filters allows you to continue to profit from your existing drawings. So you’ll be up to speed in no time, immediately benefitting from the advances in productivity TurboCAD LTE Pro has to offer.
Affordable Innovations Enhance Productivity
TurboCAD LTE Pro goes beyond AutoCAD LT to provide more advanced drafting and detailing capabilities. It understands and can import 3D files to create 2D planar construction views to complete your working drawing documentation. The new layout wizard makes this process even easier with two modes to optimize the creation of 2D layouts from either an architectural or a mechanical model. TurboCAD LTE Pro supports external references, or "Xrefs," making editing more efficient, and helping to keep drawings in synch. And support for customization through Ruby scripting and the Software Developers’ Kit allows for all sorts of routines, features, or full-fledged vertical applications to be developed and added right to the user interface.
TurboCAD LTE Pro also excels at parametric design with features such as parametric constraints, scripted parametric parts, architectural tools, and parametric AEC objects. Architectural users will appreciate the House Builder Wizard, architectural style manager, and intelligent self-healing walls that are ADT compatible. Plus, all users will benefit from lightning fast zoom and pan navigation performance thanks to graphic acceleration that can handle even the largest drawings.