TurboCAD 3D Training Guide is dedicated to teaching new users beginning 3D modeling in TurboCAD. You learn to model and edit 3D objects, render and print your 3D designs. After you read the chapters and complete the exercises in this book, you should feel comfortable using TurboCAD to create your own 3D designs.
The guide is organized into 5 Modules, each broken into quick, easy-to-follow lessons that allow you to focus on a single aspect of TurboCAD. Following each lesson is a step-by-step exercise allowing you to immediately apply the information you learned in the lesson. In addition, the 3D Training Guide contains longer, challenging exercises which are extended projects that you complete gradually as your CAD knowledge increases.
- Module 1 “3D Modeling Concepts” covers Introduction to 3D Modeling, Planes and Workplanes, Controlling the 3D View, and Setting the Workplane
- Module 2 “Creating 3D Objects” covers Drawing 3D Objects and Creating 3D Profile Objects
- Module 3 “Selecting and Editing 3D Objects” covers Selecting and Manipulating 3D Objects, Editing 3D Objects
- Module 4 “Advanced Drawing and Editing Techniques” covers Changing Object Type and Reshaping 3D Objects
- Module 5 “Managing 3D Models and Files” covers Managing the 3D View, Overview of Printing, and Importing and Exporting 3D Files