Create Custom Furniture Symbols
Fully layered drawing templates are included in TurboCAD Furniture Maker. These allow you to easily create all cabinets elements – doors, shelves, etc., as well as other furniture designs.
- Change dimensions without side-slab deformation
- Use libraries as supply components
- Lay tiles on walls and on floors
- Elongate shelves
- Create holes in counters or table tops
- Create your own libraries by changing size and material
- Add supplemental information to elements
- Quickly add elements to TurboCAD Drawings and Libraries
- Export furniture data to CSV or XML format
Work with Existing Parametric Objects
TurboCAD Furniture Maker works with all parametric symbols created within the TurboCAD program. Use TurboCAD Furniture Maker to more easily change the symbols size or material, and save the new symbol to your TurboCAD Symbol Library. TurboCAD Furniture Maker also allows you to resize the configuration of the symbol or any symbol element.
Quick composition of shelves
Once the vector specifying the direction of shelf composition has been defined, the shelves selected from the TurboCAD Furniture Maker symbol library are automatically aligned next to one another. Furthermore there are many set options, such as distances in X, Y, and Z-axes and the sequence of the shelves may be changed during the insertion.
Easy Navigation and 2D/3D Views
2D and 3D icons offer easy switching over between 2D schemes and 3D symbol display. TurboCAD Furniture Maker also uses cameras to quickly view 2D designs in 3D. Simply choose a view point and view direction and immediately obtain the required perspective view. You can even pre-defined the resulting picture quality and save as a JPG file.
Area Definition and Export
Select a particular area of your TurboCAD drawing, capturing the symbols contained within that area. Use the DAEX CUT utility to see all of the associated information in the area.
Data transfer to DAEX CUT, the included calculating and optimizing program, offers data processing for pricing and furniture production. This module is incredibly flexible, giving you complete control over the manufacturing of your furniture.
- Get dimensions of consumed materials and identify offcuts usable for further processing
- Optimize cut patterns; Set calculations to a minimum number of cuts for rapid cutting, or to a maximum yield with minimum consumption of material
- Take the edge thickness into account; whether it should be subtracted from the total dimension of the cut plate or not.
- View the structure of data elements composing the furniture, shelves, or cabinets
- Create a sub-set in the furniture (shelf) set
- Pre-define the wood grain direction (along X- or Y–axis) on the table top.
- Define allowances in X- or Y-direction for each area element
- Simplify selection of materials via mouse right button: the material of surface area elements may be easily selected and modified in material assortment.
- Lock columns for clearer work with data in the Order module
- Pre-define most used print sets
- Copy particular item
- Mass insert data into selected lines (e.g. insertion of the allowance values in X-axis)
- Get a column total, summing the repeated elements in the furniture (shelf) set.
- Insert independent elements into the order without including them in the set
- Print reports for Orders and Offers – See example
- Create Address lists of customers - Pull information you’ve collected about customers including date of orders/delivery.
- Structured database that’s easy to edit
- High quality output for cutting plans and cutting plans with edges – See PDF example
- Bill of Materials Reports – See example
- Stock of Materials report for reordering stock from suppliers – See example
- Printable Labels – See example
- Import/export of data regarding elements – See example