- Adding beam weight is optional for analysis and diagrams
- Support indicator size can be modified in the drawing
- Load display colors can be individually selected for presentation
- Easily change the size of diagrams and beam details for presentation in the drawing
- Full analysis output may be saved to an HTML file (See example.)
- Full details may be saved to an XML file for opening in any other instance of the IDX Beam Analysis Tool
- Eight diagram types are available in the CAD drawing file:
FORCE NORMAL - Showing the vertical “shear” forces on the beam.
FORCE AXIAL - Showing the horizontal forces on the beam.
DEFLECTION - Showing the deflection along the beam.
MOMENT - Showing the rotational moment forces along the beam.
STRESS - Showing the stress forces on the beam.
TORSION MOMENT - Showing the rotational moment forces perpendicular to the beam.
TORSION DEFLECTION - Showing the torsion deflection perpendicular to the axis of the beam.
TORSION STRESS - Showing the torsion stress forces on the beam.