TurboCAD Platinum Bundle
This bundle offer all the premium, professional CAD tools of TurboCAD Pro Platinum with our most popular training and symbols package to speed design and improve productivity.
New TurboCAD Pro Platinum 20
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is premium, professional CAD software. The speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro for 2D/3D drafting, detailing, modeling, rendering, and file sharing is enhanced with advanced tools for greater control and flexibility.
This package offers a suite of architectural tools are AutoCAD® Architecture compatible including parametric doors, windows, slabs, roofs, stairs, and rails, plus compound walls, schedules, and powerful section and elevation tools. Advanced mechanical tools offer parametric control over parts, symbols, patterns, and constrained arrays.
- New UV Mapping creates more realistic and varied materials for rendering
- New Associative Arrays create parametric patterns from a variety of entities
- New Split Face & Extrude Face Editing Tools enhance smooth surface mesh modeling for easier, rapid creation of organically shaped 3D models.
- New Entity Marks to better track objects and add information
- New 3D PDF filter to export 3D models to PDF for interactive viewing
- New ACIS® R23 Modeling Engine advances performance and flexibility
- New RedSDK® v3 Rendering Engine makes several key operations 10 times faster!
- New AutoCAD LT work-a-like mode with dynamic input and command line
2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD
Master TurboCAD 20 with this complete set of training videos and workbooks. Suitable for both self study or a classroom setting, this training bundle instruct users on all key 2D features in TurboCAD, as well as 3D solid modeling and rendering, allowing individuals to build their own projects while simultaneously learning new skills.
- Introduction and review of the basics of TurboCAD
- 14 sessions for learning 2D CAD
- 15 sessions for learning 3D solid modeling and rendering
- 2 Fully indexed and cross-referenced printed workbooks (physical orders only)
- Electronic version of each workbook with links to relevant videos
- Over 450 task-specific QuickCAM videos
- Session summaries for a concise review of progress
- Rapid Reference Indexing for quick location of specific topics
- Google Dictionary and Google Translate support
- Audio Assist for hearing impaired
CAD Symbols v7
Speed design and improve productivity with CADsymbols® v7, the most extensive collection of standard parts and symbols available. It contains over 30 million symbol drawings and models in 2D/3D view and freely revolving 3D models. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to directly download complex symbols into their drawings instead of create them from scratch.
- Architectural Symbols
- Mechanical Symbols
- Electronic Symbols
- Electrical Symbols