TurboCAD 20 Competitive Upgrade
Do you already own a CAD or graphic design application? We offer owners of select programs the ability to add TurboCAD Pro 20 or TurboCAD Pro Platinum 20 to your software library at a special price. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step One – Choose Your Product
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is a premium, professional CAD package. It includes advanced tools for greater flexibility in mechanical design, and a suite of architectural tools that are AutoCAD® Architecture compatible. Powerful New Tools only available in TurboCAD Pro Platinum 20 include:
- New UV Mapping create more realistic and varied materials for rendering
- New Associative Arrays create parametric patterns from a variety of entities
- New Split Face & Extrude Face Editing Tools for smooth surface mesh modeling
- New Entity Marks to better track objects and add information
- New Export Coordinate Data from the geometry in models and drawings
- ...and much more!
TurboCAD Pro Platinum also includes all the speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro letting you design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion. Parametric constraints, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling, LightWorks™ photorealistic rendering, and extensive file support appeal to professionals across disciplines. Greater Usability and Superior Performance in TurboCAD Pro 20 include:
- New RedSDK® v3 Rendering Engine makes several key operations 10 times faster!
- New ACIS® R23 Modeling Engine advances performance and flexibility
- New 3D PDF filter to export 3D models to PDF for interactive viewing
- Improved AutoCAD 2013 (DWG) maximizes workflow with AutoCAD®
- New AutoCAD LT work-a-like mode with dynamic input and command line
- ...and much more!
Step Two - See If You Qualify for a Competitive Upgrade
If you own a copy of any of the products below, then you can install the TurboCAD Pro 18 Competitive Upgrade on the same system. Please be advised that this software will check to verify the competitive product is on your system in order to install.
- Alibre — Alibre Design ART — Chief Architect
- Ashlar-Vellum® — Velium, Graphite, Cobalt, Xenon, Argon
- Autodesk® — QuickCAD, AutoSketch®, AutoCAD LT®, AutoCAD®, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor Suite
- Bentley — MicroStation
- BricSys — BricsCAD
- CADopia, various IntelliCAD®
- CADKEY® Corp. — CADKEY
- Corel® — CorelDRAW®, Corel DESIGNER
- Google™ — Google SketchUp™ Pro
- Graphisoft — ArchiCAD
- Integraph — SmartSketch®
- IronCAD® — IronCAD
- Kubotek — KEYCREATOR
- Microsoft® — Visio®
- Nemetschek/GraphiSoft — VectorWorks®, VectorWorks Architect, VectorWorks Landmark, VectorWorks Spotlight, AllPlan
- progeSOFT — progeCAD
- PTC — Pro/ENGINEER
- Punch! Software — ViaCAD™ 2D/3D, ViaCAD Pro
- Robert McNeel Associates — Rhinoceros®
- Sigma Design — Arris CAD, Arris Architectural Studio
- SoftSource — Virtual Drafter
- SolidWorks — SolidWorks
- Siemens — SolidEdge
- VC Corp — VX Corp
- ZwCAD Software — ZWCAD
Step Three – Place your order through our secure shopping cart
If you’ve found that you qualify, a TurboCAD Pro Competitive Upgrade is a great way to get your hands on many of the most advanced technologies in the industry. To learn more about TurboCAD Pro and TurboCAD Pro Platinum 20, use the navigation on the left. Return to this page to order at the competitive upgrade price!