Published : 04/20/2019 04:01:25
The final version of REDsdk 4.4 is available. It has been renamed REDsdk 5.0.
- REDsdk version change to 5.0.
- Fixed an error in display list management after performance optimizations for the rendering of GI caches.
- Hardware driver detection policy change on Windows 10: no more driver version checks.
- Fixed an image leak: thumbnails of material controllers were not properly released.
- Improved rendering performances of internal REDsdk display lists.
- Reduced the memory size internal scene graphs serialization streams to speed up intensive scene graph operations.
- Fixed post process issue with grey values in brightness / contrast formulas