Currently seeking an experienced telephone sales and customer service representative to be part of our in-house sales and customer service team. Handle and respond to inbound calls and emails, which come from the Company's direct marketing activities.
Compensation: Hourly, Plus Commissions on Company provided leads, Competitive Benefit Package
Employment type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Report directly to the Inside Sales Supervisor. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a telephone sales or customer service related positions. Knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) software, home design software, and/or graphic design software is highly desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take incoming sales calls and emails.
• Influence prospective customers to buy software. A prepared sales talk that gives product information and price quotes will be provided; however, salesperson must learn the information well enough to communicate in a dynamic, non-scripted manner.
• Upsell product bundles and more feature-rich versions of products, and/or cross sell training, plug-ins and add-on applications to increase the average order value.
• Complete orders by accurately recording names, addresses, telephone and email addresses, and product purchases into the Company's cloud-based order entry system.
• Be able to provide customer service to existing owner of Company's products. This encompasses answering questions relating to product installation, activation and registration, compatibility and feature sets. More detailed technical support questions should be passed to the Company's Technical Support representatives.
• On a monthly basis, contribute to the Direct Sales team effort by achieving sales goals consistent with the Company's objectives working alongside senior management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Requirements
• PC and Windows competency, to include; Outlook, Excel, Word, typing skills
• Knowledge of technical software products, particularly CAD
• Customer service experience required
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Strong initiative, negotiation and communication skills
• High School diploma required, BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Ability to sit and operate a computer and phone minimum 8 hours a day
• Ability to lift 20 pounds
• Position is 100% on site, no work from home
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Inbound Sales / Customer Service Representative"
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Principles only. No recruiters.