Images and Videos in Minutes
Snagit helps you capture great looking images and videos with just a few clicks. Easily customize your screen captures with effects, or show off what's important with Snagit’s markup tools. You can also create quick videos by recording your screen. When words aren’t enough, use Snagit to provide better feedback, clearer documentation, and improve the way you work.
- Capture and Edit Images - Capture anything on your screen, an entire desktop, region, or scrolling window from any webpage or app, and mark it up with loads of effects.
- Record a Video of Your Screen - Quickly show anything on your screen by recording a video. You can even trim out any parts you don’t need.
- Save or Send Your Screen Captures - Save your files to your computer, send them directly to Google Drive, Microsoft Office, or any of Snagit’s other sharing options.
Get Started Right Away
Whether your’re using Snagit on Windows or Mac, a complete Getting Started Guide will help you get started quickly. If you need a little extra help along the way, free tech support is available to you, along with free, step-by-step tutorials. You’ll be a Snagit whiz in no time!
Snagit allows you to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel perfect accuracy.
- Scrolling Capture - Snagit quickly captures everything on the page even if it's not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture - Sometimes it's easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more with Snagit.
- Mobile Capture - Capture beyond your desktop. Download TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor.
Drop the confusion from your conversations. Snagit comes stocked with customizable arrows, blur, colorful
- Video Trimming - Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Step Tool - Quickly highlight a series of steps in Snagit. Each click applies the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Stamps - Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures. Get them straight from Snagit, or download more here.
- Special Effects - Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire screen capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Fast & Easy Sharing - You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Google Drive Integration - Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multi-platform Support - Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both Snagit on Windows and Snagit on Mac, so no matter what system you're using you'll be able to get your work done.
- Multiple File Formats - Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF, PDF, SWG from within the Snagit editor.
Additional Features in Snagit for Windows
- Library - Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your screen captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Profiles - Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- Custom Deployment - If you're an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.
Snagit’s new video trimming feature lets you quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
Enhanced Capture Experience
Snagit now lets you choose whether to use image or video after you make the selection. You can also resize the area you want to capture, making sure you get the perfect size every time.
Use the completely reimagined Snagit editor to simplify the tasks you do every day. We’ve made some changes to the look and feel that put the focus on the content and make it even easier to get your work done.
Snagit Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7, or Windows 8 and newer (32-bit and 64-bit)
- .NET 4.0 Full or later
- 2.4 GHz single core processor (2.4 GHz dual core required for video capture)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB required for video capture)
- 300 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows 7 compatible video and audio hardware
- Video capture on Windows 7 N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N
Snagit for Mac Minimum System Requirements:
- 10.8 (Mountain Lion), or higher