In Tutorial 1 you will learn how to draw a small part using various Draw, Modify and Dimensioning tools. During this tutorial, you will also learn about :
- Starting a new drawing from a template.
- The Tools and Design Director palettes.
- Drawing Single lines to specific lengths and angle; Using the SHIFT key to constrain angles.
- Activating Intersection Snap Mode.
- Drawing Concentric Circles.
- Using the keyboard TAB key to access the data fields.
- Using the Selection Info Palette.
- Using the Parallel tool to create vertical and horizontal offsets.
- Using the Object Trim tools; using a crossing selection.
- Using the Meet 2 Lines, Shrink/Extend Line and Line Length modification tools.
- Changing layer properties.
- Inserting dimensions.
In Tutorial 2 you will learn how to convert the sketch produced in the previous session to create a 3D model. During this tutorial, you will also learn about :
- Dragging a sketch to the Blocks palette.
- Naming a Block.
- Displaying the Workplane.
- Viewing the model from an Isometric View.
- Returning a Block to the editor.
- Exploding the Block.
- Using the Design Director to prepare the Sketch for 3D design.
- Joining line segments using Join Polyline.
- Extruding a profile.
- Subtracting 3D objects.
- Render modes.
- Creating and inserting viewports.
- Modifying the view in the Paper Space layout.
In Tutorial 3 you will learn how to Draw an architectural floor plan using interior and exterior walls, doors and windows. During this tutorial, you will also learn about :
- Starting a new drawing using an Architectural template.
- Pre-existing layers in the Design Director.
- Grid settings.
- Setting the properties of
- Drawing an outer & inner wall using
- Setting the Wall reference.
- Moving and deleting walls.
- Inserting Doors & Windows.
- Manipulating Doors & Windows.
- Changing the Style Properties of Doors & Windows.
- Viewing objects in an Isometric View.