TurboCAD Furniture Maker v20 is a plug-in that makes it easy to design and produce custom cabinets and furniture in TurboCAD Deluxe, Pro, or Platinum.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker is a powerful plug-in to TurboCAD Deluxe, Pro and Platinum. More than just furniture creation, TurboCAD Furniture Maker helps you quickly design and edit custom cabinets, shelves, windows and doors, as well as a variety of home and office furniture. TurboCAD Furniture Maker then makes it easy to put your completed symbols into production. It’s a must have plug-in for architects, woodworkers, or anyone using TurboCAD for interior architectural design.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker comes with a library of kitchen, home and office furniture symbols, including chairs, tables, cabinets, and new freestanding appliances. Easily swap doors, knobs, hinges, clamps, office table footing, shelf footing, window and door panels, and more, even change dimensions to fit your need. Customize with 1,800 modern materials, or use materials already in TurboCAD.
Tutorials and drawing examples help you quickly learn the software. Whether you’re looking to create custom furniture for manufacturing, or simply want to place furniture in your architectural designs for space planning, TurboCAD Furniture Maker helps you can create them on the fly with incredible ease.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker simplifies putting your completed furniture designs into production with tools to optimize cuts and eliminate waste, simplify ordering of parts, and furniture production.
Quickly learn how to use TurboCAD Furniture Maker (TCFM) to speed the design of custom cabinets and furniture with the included step-by-step audio video instruction and getting started guide. Plus, examples offer inspiration and helpful tips.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker comes with hundreds of pre-drawn furniture and cabinet symbols, include sinks and appliances. It also works with all parametric symbols included in your version of TurboCAD. Use TCFM to more easily change the symbols size or material, and save the new symbol to your TurboCAD Symbol Library. TCFM also allows you to resize the configuration of the symbol or any symbol element.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker’s fully layered drawing templates allow users to easily create all cabinets elements – doors, drawer type, base, knobs, shelves, etc., as well as other furniture designs. Users can set up to 18 cabinet elements for easy exchange.
Once the vector specifying the direction of shelf composition has been defined, the shelves selected from the TurboCAD Furniture Maker symbol library are automatically aligned next to one another. Furthermore there are many set options, such as distances in X, Y, and Z-axes and the sequence of the shelves may be changed during the insertion.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker can dimension a room in one click, including windows and doors. When installation utility symbols such as water, gas, electricity, waste, lights, etc. are installed into walls of your drawing, they are also automatically dimensioned. Dimensions can be subsequently edited and symbol position can be changed.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker allows users to set up predefined rules so it’s easier to change the material of elements and edges, and the size for selected elements. Each type of furniture can have a Style defined. Style defines various material assignments for door edges, fittings, size and parameters.
2D and 3D icons offer easy switching over between 2D schemes and 3D symbol display. TurboCAD Furniture Maker also uses cameras to quickly view 2D designs in 3D. Simply choose a view point and view direction and immediately obtain the required perspective view. You can even pre-defined the resulting picture quality and save as a JPG file.
Copy parameters (Type, ID, Excess), and especially helpful option when working with cabinets. Simple select element (source) and with parameters you wish to copy and click the “Copy parameters” button. Then check the elements (destination) or where you want the parameters copied and click done.
Select a particular area of your TurboCAD drawing, capturing the symbols contained within that area. Use the DAEX CUT utility to see all of the associated information in the area.
A project documentation button allows you to take a 3D cabinet symbol and instant disassemble it, so it appears in pieces on a 2D plane to more easily get it ready for cutting.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker offers BXF import support, the export data format for DYNALOG, Blum’s best-selling planning and ordering software, for flexible cabinet planning and easy ordering of furniture fittings. TCFM can load cabinet designs with bore holes and a list of fittings from the DYNALOG program. TCFM can then further assign materials, edit dimensions, generate a bill of materials, and generate optimized cut-to-measure plans.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker comes with the DAEX CUT software module for putting the parts of your completed symbols into production. Data transfer to DAEX CUT offers data processing of the furniture or cabinets to create parts lists, material totals and more. DAEX CUT saves you money as it optimizes the output for cutting plans. You can even manage customer information and stock of materials for reordering stock from suppliers.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker’s production module simplifies production and optimizes the manufacturing of cabinets, furniture, and furniture elements.
The ordering module simplifies the ordering of furniture materials and offers from suppliers, with flexible options for easy customization.
The business module offers flexible options for running your business your way.
1. Full 64-bit compatibility
2. Newly Designed vector icons for both Ribbon and Default UI's
3. New options for composing according to vector tool:a. A new option allows for insertion of the sets aligned to the front edge. This is useful when the cabinets have different depths. During inserting the sets, you can change the Y and Z distance
|b. Furniture Maker now ignores text that is overlapping the size of 3D model. Rather, it maintains the correct cabinet size when exporting to DAEX CUT.|
|c. You can choose which library you can see in the compose according to vector window.|
|d. There is now a simplified assigning of preview for library symbols inthe Compose according to vector window.|
e. Visible content of all inserted sets that are editableNow you can set the vector once and create the row of lower and upper cabinets by using “New series” that starts the inserting of the cabinets from the beginning of the vector again. Previously you had to set the vector for lower and upper cabinets separately.
4. Create the hole into the worktop:Now you can “create the hole into the worktop” for the sink just by one click. Place the sink on the worktop and click on the icon “Creation of working holes”
5. Export JPG in active view:The new setting allows you to select the correct setting of the generated JPG output and to select a report for its export to DAEX-CUT. The options ensure the correct size of the image and its loading (for example) into the order.
6. The tool create Floor/Ceiling has been expanded:You now have the choice of creating these automatically, as well as manually.
7. The tool view for IS dimensions is simplified:Now, you no longer need to define the Work plane by 3 points on the wall - you need only to touch the wall by the arrow.
1. Optimization All:Optimization All – output overview of cutting plans in bookmarks for each material.
2. Time-Stamped Backups:Each time you save the order its backup is created market with time stamp. It is possible to go back to these backups.
3. Well-arranged design of assortment:Assortments are a range of length materials, square materials and piece materials that are in the DAEX CUT database. DAEX CUT can then save or load items from its own assortment. User can save the item into the assortment in DAEX CUT or import it from CSV file, where they define ID, type item, dimensions, price, and other variables.
4. There is a new column - Last Edited order:
5. There is an easire way of replacing the material with a new craeted one:
Previously creating a new material was possible only in the assortment and afterward, you could assign that material to an item. Now, it is possible to create a new material to the given item in a newly loaded order and the user can choose whether to save it into the Assortment or leave the material for the given order.
6. Window layouts are now saved automatically in version 21. You can drag the columns in the order you want to have them displayed, and have them set this way the next time you open program.
7. Now you can go back to the time backup of the order. After every saving of the order its backup is created.
8. There is a new column “Order“ in the Optimization tab – you can now see to which Order the part belongs.
9. The process of Adding files to file Archives is now much easier to do.
10. You can move the Order to the desired file directly in the tab Order list.
11. You can make visible only those columns that you need to use in the List of Columns.
TurboCAD Furniture Maker v20 requires the 32-bit or 64-bit version of TurboCAD Deluxe, TurboCAD Prot or TurboCAD Platinum version 2019.